Monday, November 24, 2008

Article Continued...

And Now Without Further Delay - The Search Continues

Texas Financial Depository - Inset #04 I am transferring from one sponsoring broker to a new one. What do I need to do? Please ask your old broker to send in your original Loan Officer 's license along with a letter signed by your old broker stating that he-she will no longer be sponsoring you. Download and complete the following two forms from the TSML website at http:www.sml.state.tx.us- mortgage.html: 1) Loan Officer Change Form and 2) Loan Officer Sponsor Certification. Complete the forms following the instructions provided and send them in to us along with a $25 processing fee to the Texas Savings and Mortgage Lending Department. Upon receipt and processing, TSML will issue your new license to your new sponsoring broker. I am a mortgage broker and a real estate agent wants to come and work for me as a Loan Officer . Can they be a Loan Officer and a real estate agent on the same transaction?

From the Work

I am a real estate Sales person. Am I exempt from the Mortgage Broker License Act? NO.

No comments: